The Party Congress Research Group consists of a cross-national team of researchers interested developing theories and empirically evaluating the role of party congresses / conferences and intra-party decision-making in democratic politics. On this site you can find information about our research and the scholars contributing to the project as well as details on our workshops and meetings. Please contact us for additional information about the project or ways to contribute at partycongressresearchgroup[at]gmail.com.
Information on the 2020 meeting in Prague coming in Fall 2019!!!
- “Intra-Party Politics in Times of Crisis!”
2019 PCRG workshop at the University of Strathclyde, June 24-25, 2019, PCRG 2019 Schedule – June 23 2019
- “Intra-Party Politics in the Modern Era”
2018 PCRG workshop in Vienna, June 26-28, 2018, PCRG Schedule – June 19
- “Perspectives on Intra-Party Politics: theoretical approaches and practical applications”
2017 PCRG workshop in Milan, June 26-27, 2017, PCRG 2017 Schedule
- PCRG general meeting in Vienna, June 28-29, 2015
- “Intra-Party Politics and Party Congresses” at the ECPR Research Sessions, University of Essex, July 8-11, 2014.